Sunday, August 22, 2010

In Tanjung Aru Beach Hotel...

We went to Tanjung Aru Beach Hotel at about 5:30pm..
Candy came to my house, then we went together..
We waited for all the Chinese section's youth to come.
I wanted to book a table for all of our youth, so we can sit together..
But to my disappointment, my plan didn't turn up well...T^T
Zion came at first...he was sitting to Candy at first...which was good...
Then, I went to toilet with my sister...I wanted to leave them alone for some time..
But, when I came back..I found out that Xiao Xuan was sitting in between Zion and Candy...
Anyway, the table I book was full...not enough space for Xiao Xuan, her sis and her sister's boy-friend.
oh well, my plan was mixed up...
We end up sitting with Kui Lin, Spencer, Candy, Dorcas, my bro, my sis, Joel and 2 uncles...
When we were told that we can eat, we went out to take our yummy food...
I didn't went with Dorcas and Candy, because I need to take care of my sis...
So, my sis and I went out first..while taking our food, Zion came into my line...
After eating our yummy food, we (almost all the youth, I know) went out to take some air and took some pictures..
I ask Zion to come out too...he told me to wait...so, I was actually wondering what's there to wait for...when suddenly I saw him and a girl walking together...and I became the '38'...my sis and I followed them to see where or what are them up to...I thought I saw them holding hands or something....
Then, we act some 'stupid show'....(long story)....
But lastly, we manage to take some photo takings...but too bad we didn't went for a walk....T^T

 Some Pictures we took

No comments: