Friday, July 15, 2011

Personality Test (To know me better, read on)

The results are:
Your personality type: "Engaged Idealist"
Popular and sensitive, with outstanding people skills. 
(right, I'm kind of popular around school since I get to know and make friends easily. Though I'm popular, I dislike dumping my close friends alone)
Externally focused, with real concern for how others think and feel. 
(yup, I can be really focused when I do something)
Usually dislike being alone. (sometimes.)
They see everything from the human angle and dislike impersonal analysis.
Very effective at managing people issues and leading group discussions. 
(that's so true. I usually start the conversation in group discussion, made me feel uncomfortable if everyone is in a state of silentness.)
Interested in serving others and probably place the needs of others over their own needs.  
(being kind, helpful and caring would always make me feel cheerful)

Careers that could fit you include:
Teachers (no thanks), consultants(nope), psychiatrists (hmm..), social workers (maybe), counselors (interesting), clergy (maybe), sales representatives (I don't think so), human resources (hmm..), managers (nope), events coordinators (nah), politicians (impossible), diplomats(no thanks), writers (nice), actors (cool), designers (owh), homemakers (nah), musicians (nice), religious workers (maybe).

No comments: