Tuesday, January 7, 2014

We are just being humans

I've seen too much ugliness in humans' trait. Is there beauty in us, humans? We're purely humans. We are not perfect, we are all being humans with flaws. Half blood (half human, half god) doesn't exist. Deep down inside each human, there's a concealed beast. Anger, Covetousness, Fear, Lust, Violence... These awful beasts cause destruction to oneself. They're known as Sins, Devil's best partner. They tear us apart from God. They can crush us into deadly pieces and if we're not careful enough, we'll be destroyed.
Without God's sufficient grace, we're FINISHED; without His everlasting love, there's no redemption of LIFE; without His unlimited forgiveness, all of us will be carrying our burden of GUILT.
"The thief comes to steal, to kill and to destroy; I've come that they may have life and have it to the full." (John 10:10)
God gave us everlasting life through His Only Son, Jesus Christ.
I faced people who cannot deal with their own anger, I witnessed people who are unfaithful, I read stories about victims beaten up by cruel and heartless masters. These acts indicate that Jesus is coming back for the second time. All these will increase continually as the world comes to an end.
I'm sad of all these happenings. I've seen too much. Mother adviced me: Either all these make me a better person or a bitter person. Better in a sense that I promise myself never to be like them or bitter by giving up hope on others and eventually God. I want to strive to become a BETTER person.
I want to bear these fruits: Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Self Control.  

No comments: