Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It was just misunderstanding...

We had Chinese class today. We had lunch, like yesterday, She ignore me and I ignore her....
When we were having our Chinese class, she told me to meet her at the hall.....
And that's where she explain everything (with her friend)
It was just a misunderstanding!!!!
She thought I hate her and I also thought she was angry with me...
But it was not....it's just a misunderstanding!!!
I was happy because it's just a misunderstanding....we can get back being good friends again...
Thanks Dorcas....for appreciating me as your friend....
I remembered my Best Friend I had in Keningau was not like Dorcas....
I always get hurt by that girl.....
But Dorcas was different, she appreciate me like a true friend to her...
She doesn't want to lose her friend, so she explain to me everything, that it was just a misunderstanding....
Dorcas, I promise that I will appreciate you...take good care of you and never hurt you or make any misunderstanding occur to us....

No comments: