Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Life...

Life is boring...
Life is a freak
We are like in a planet...
where u need to continue doing the same old routine...
Our routine is to sleep, eat, study and here comes the exam again....
Isnt' there anything more better to do in this world???
But anyway, we have to continue with life...
'cause life is precious and we should be grateful that we can live on this planet...
God also has His plan for us...we just need to wait....
Don't give up...my friends....on our life....

There are exicting moment too...
such as well...
the person you had always like...ask you if you can accept him as your boyfriend?
Not any odinary type of boy-friend...but 'boyfriend',
the kind of special type...get what I mean??
 Or
your first kiss from your first love?
That's also the most precious time in the whole world...
It's also like....everything had stop...
even the time....that's when you should appreciate it the most...
Or
getting good results for your test...
Well, maybe some of you wouldn't care about it....neither bother about the marks you get,
but I do care of my marks...
Talking about marks and test....I better continue my studies...
'cause I have to finish reading my history by today...
and I have to win Heather in the upcoming test (EXCEL)...
Go! Go! Go!
You can...LYDIA!!!!

No comments: