Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Love In The Air??? DAMN ME...

I forgot the feeling when you like someone since when I moved to a girl's school...
After all, I studied in a girl's school....there's isn't boys there, for sure....
and I am the 'straight' type, not the 'lesbian' type
Luckily I join Calvary Charismatic Youth Alive (Chinese session) 
Or else, I think wouldn't get to know guys and
maybe in the future, I'll be embarrassed to talk to them...
Well....recently I got back that, you know, when you like a person that kind of feeling???
I had a crush on this guy!!! OMG!!! 
I also realized when you had a crush on someone, you always have a desire to be with him...
Or maybe  just take a look at him...
It's just too bad....I only can meet him on Saturday or sometimes Sunday...but not frequently....
When a girl likes a boy, will the boy thinks that the girl is 'cheap'? 
What will the boy think??? I just can't stop thinking about him...
DAMN ME...PMR in just less than one week...and here am I...
having an admire that is hard for me to forget...
AAARRRGGHHHH....
A help from anyone?? Or any good advice???

No comments: