Thursday, October 7, 2010

PMR...2 more days to go...

I woke up early in the morning and took my morning bath, getting really for my 3rd day of examination.
The time flew by so fast...and now we still left 2 more days...2 MORE DAYS TO GO!!!
The 1st paper was Science Paper 1...it was easy...
Reading the questions over and over again to make sure my answers were right...
Science Paper 2 came next.
The first few question was as easy as a piece of cake but the problem came where I was stuck at question 5 or 6? I can't remember which question.
Anyway, all I wash is I could get A for Science.
History subject was in the evening.
Weird, but I didn't feel sleepy at all during the History test...I felt excited...
Excited, not because 2 more days to go...
But excited because I can feel it in my bones that I'll be getting A in my History...
May God bless my answers...

No comments: