Sunday, October 24, 2010

I ♥ ♥ ♥ ♬ℬ@ℕD ♪

My brother and I went for a band concert yesterday...
Time was at 7:30pm
and
Venue in Kian Kok School's Hall...
WOW.....the concert was so fun and amazing....
I love the musics they played...
The first song was Ludwig & Wolfgang...
When they played this song, they made me think back of my old days, when I was still in Ken Hwa, preparing for our competition...they brought back sweet, bitter memories...I miss my band...
I miss those days where we played together as a group, as a team and our spirits were on 'fire'.
To win, to fight and played as a team for our victory.
We were very hard-working and we worked as one team,
ONE FOR ALL, AND ALL FOR ONE...
Now, after I moved to Kota Kinabalu, all were gone.
(because the school I'm studying now, does not have a band)
I want to regain all this...
How we play together, 
How we work together,
As a team,
As a band, 
and as a family.
My parents had ask me to move to Shan Tao High School. (same school as my brother)
I am still considering about this matter...but after watching the concert last night, I guess I had make my decision..I decide to move to Shan Tao High School, because of my interest in playing flute and to play in a band, I'm willing to move...I hope the members there would accept me as one of their 'family' member...
 I also hope I could get in to that school...

No comments: