Monday, December 27, 2010

Going 'gai-gai' in CP~CHRISTMAS~

Today is a very special day. It's Christmas!
We went to Star City for service. It's a combine service. The conference room was HUGE.
We had praise and worship then CW from different congregation had a special presentation for us.
The children was so adorable when they were performing. After their performance, a senior pastor preached.
Lastly was the time everyone was waiting for, we had gift-exchange. :)
I got a batik 'sarong'. Hmmm...not bad...
Anyway, after the Christmas service, we went to Central Plaza to send my brother for work and we had our lunch there. Then I received a text message from Dorcas asking me if I want to go to Center Point. Actually my dad didn't allow me to go. My mom said I can go but with one condition, I got to bring my sister along too...:(
Aunty Chuan went to my house to pick us, so nice of her.
Jeremy Loo also came with us to Center Point. ^^
We went to get tickets for Gulliver's Travel.

It was a comedy show and I like it. 
After the show, we went for 'gai-gai' then went to Wisma. 
We also went to the beach to see the sunset. 
It's a happy day for me because I got a chance to go out with him...:D
Hope he enjoyed too going out with the 3 girls.

No comments: