Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Farewell 2010, Hello 2011

Year 2010 is coming to an end, another new year in just 3 more days!
Have you decide what your resolutions will be for next year?
Mine are:
1) Always put God first in my life.
2) Love my family and friends more.
3) Studies come before dating [no dating]
4) Change my old self and become a new person who love God more than anything else and more mature in God. In the other hand, does not take things too seriously, be more 'open'. 
5) Have a positive attitude towards myself and others.  
6) Look beyond others, although they look like they don't have any hope for the church/ community. 
7) STOP competing with others [in studies]. 
8) Improve my studies.
9) Finish my piano lessons as soon as possible. 
10) 'All things are possible with God, I know I can make it!' Make year 2011's resolutions successful. 

No comments: