Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I realize something in my new school...

I realize something in my school which I'm studying in now.
From my observation (hahah...using some scientific terms here..)
the students there like to wear coloured-lens, not bad~
Anyway, the people there are great!
Sitting next to me are Vivian and Joanna, friendly girls, easy-to-communicate type.
Sitting behind me is a guy, Radzwan. He's the one who asked me to compose a lyric for him, good in guitar, a big fan of You-tube (lol...first time hearing people said that "I'm a fan of You-tube")
We only started to communicate during the 3rd week. He said that he feel shy to communicate with new people.
What an excuse...= =
All well...thank God that I'm getting use with guys around me...
I will study hard and smart, never being lazy in class, pass up my home-work on time and pay attention in class so that I can fulfill my dreams to become a nurse or doctor...
I know I can!!! GO! GO! GO! (my last year PMR slogan)

No comments: