Sunday, January 2, 2011

Moving to another NEW school~

I'm so NERVOUS and EXCITED!!!
NERVOUS...because...well, I had been in the girls' school for one year and moving to another mix
(both gender) school, will maybe make me feels a little nervous when I see guys?! Haha...thank God I still have a brother and I go to a church which has boys.
EXCITED...because..It's so fun to meet new friends. And the school I'll be moving is Shan Tao, they have a marching band!!! I'm going to play flute again. ~if can~ Aawww...it will be like a dream come true to play for the band again. I'm excited because I'll be in the same school with my brother. Guess what? We recess at the same time too...so I can recess with him...wuahahaha... XD
But on the other hand, I'll miss my girl-friends too...
Some of them were so nice to me when I was in Convent. ~Love you girls...and thanks~ :D

No comments: