Friday, February 4, 2011

My trip to Keningau

It's been more than a year, we didn't go back to Keningau ever since we moved to Kota Kinabalu.
Well, today my dad bought us as a family to go to Keningau.
I was super duper excited. We reached Keningau around 1:30pm.
We checked in to Grand Hotel 2. This was my first time staying in one of Keningau's hotel.
The room was small though unlike the 5-stars hotel we once stayed. But it served the purpose- a place which we can lay our head for a night.
I made an appointment with Titin to go visitation
(which Chinese normally do during the Chinese New Year)
We went to Yap Xiu Ling's (used to be my classmate in form 1 and 2) house and had some tip-bits to eat.
We also had some chit-chat with her mom.
Around 4pm, Wai Lee Ying (used to be my senior) fetched us to her house for another visitation.
We went out for 'milky pearl tea' after that with Lee Ying.
We felt so full after that one cup of 'milky pearl tea'.
Lee Ying went back while Titin and I went for window-shopping in Lot 10.
Did I mention that Keningau had changed a lot?
There is this G-mart shopping center and many other new shops which I did not see before.
I had a great time with Titin and the visitation to my friends' house.
I hope to come back once every year.

No comments: