Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So much To Write Yet so Little Time...

Chinese New Year had just over not too long ago. Life comes back to normal again, no more 'ang-paos' to receive, no more lion dance (not so noisy any more :D) and no more jiucy Mandarin oranges to taste. :(
It had been a busy week for me and it had been a week since I last log in to my FaceBook and Blogger account. I'm busy with tons and tons of homework. We had a Biology test last Friday prepared by the UMS students and also an ADD MATHS test by our teacher. I find that every subjects that we are learning in Form 4 are very interesting and 'fun-to-play-with' especially ADD MATHS. =D
I'm busy with my school band, we were invited to play a few songs 2 weeks ago in Damai Hall. It was my first time performing with Shan Tao's band. It was a good experience for me. O ya, here's a bad and good news for me. The coach changed me to clarinet. I'm no longer playing the flute, sad cause I was longing to play the flute a long time ago but look on the brighter side, at least I get to learn another new instrument. The sound of a clarinet is lower than the sound of a flute and until now I still couldn't play note B  ><
We will be having more activities in the month of March and exam is just around the corner! T_T It's fun to be busy but not enough time is not. I felt that there's so much things need to be done but I just don't have the extra time. I really need to rely more on God for wisdom and strength. Recently, I had a bad cough and sore throat. I guess I ate too much Mandarin oranges during Chinese New Year.
I'm getting to love my band and new friends. :) There is this new beautiful looking girl who loos like Michelle Tam. She also has an older brother and the way she talks also sounds like Michelle. Talking of Michelle, I miss her so much. I didn't get the chance to meet up with her during my trip to Keningau. Okay...back to the girl I was talking about, her name is Celine. She was a new student last year. She is very friendly and we are in the same clas. I knew her during the sports day, then her friend who was sitting beside her moved, so I decided to sit next to her. I hope getting to know more about her in the future.
There's also another girl by the name of  Brenda Ng. She's in the same sport-hose as I am, so I start talking to her when I saw that she is alone. We recess together as Cherose (one of her close friend) is a school prefect, so she is very busy.
Last 2 weeks, we had a surprise birthday party for Cherose in Fisn 'n' Co. It was Cherose older brother's plan. He invited Toh Kah Seng, Toh invited Brenda and Brenda invited me. It's like a 'chain-invitation'. I hope Cherose enjoyed it.
Okay... Got to stop here. I'll try my best continuing to update my blog. Just come and pop by...;D

No comments: