Friday, August 16, 2013

Common occurrence in life.

It's past midnight and I'm still here in the living room, staring at my computer, typing.
I can feel that my eyes are going to bulge out soon.  I just need some space to put my thoughts into words and I think that Blogger is the best place. So, yeah~

Piles of assignments are stacked up, yet non has been completely done.
What's wrong with me, that made me stop?
No ideas? Have no single knowledge to doing it?
I'm feeling agitatedly irritated!
Frustrated… STRESS UP!
These feelings flown through my soul, yet it's still the same.
Not going forward, just ends there.
What am I doing?
What am I thinking?
What have I been writing? Or searching?
Where is the results?
Where the completed job?
*sigh*
They are all there…
Silence  

Two weeks of Raya holidays are nearly coming to an end.
School… Oh wait, it's college life will soon start again in... (counting)
3 more days. That is equivalent to 72 hours.
I miss my college life yet on the other hand, I need more time to complete my work.
We have been told that 2013 batch (which is my first semester) will have some chances concerning the subjects we take. It will be tougher and the government deducted 1 semester from the actual period to finish this course.
So, our seniors would take 5 years and a half month to graduate while we only need 5 years. Our lecturer also stated that we are like guinea pigs to them since almost every subject have some slight chances, more critical thinking is involved.
It's tough but I made my stand of never giving up easily.
Determination is what you need to hang on.

There is no free lunch in this world.
We all have to put in effort and hard work.
Guess my efforts are not enough. 

 Self motivation:
I'm not going to let stress block my way.
If it does, kick it off.
But don't forget to carry on with your unfinished work.
Stop stressing up yourself, Lydia and move on!   

No comments: