Thursday, September 26, 2013

Object that symbolise me

This morning, our literature lecturer assigned us to use an object that best symbolise ourselves.
He was teaching us poetry, one of my favourite in English.
I associated myself with a door. There are a few reasons why I selected a house door:
A door acts as a protection to a household.
Without a door, the job of a thief will be made much more easier.
It also guards the house, preventing the owner of the house from danger and harm.
To me (since I'm the eldest), my siblings are just like the owner of the house.
When enemies attack, they usually attack the door first.
I'm willing to sacrifice first and protect them from those enemies.
They have a very special place in my heart. And I love them.
A key is also needed to unlock the door.
To know me better, a person must first have the key to unlock the inner me.
I might look serious and mature on the outside but once the door is unlocked,
there you'll find the original me.
 

Classes are getting fun each day. Love my course mates and my course and lecturers too.
Our class have been receiving good comments from the lecturers these past few weeks.
Proud of my class ----> PPISMP TESL Sem1.

No comments: