Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My story on how did I began my life in a new enviroment...

 ( End of the month, Dec, Year 2009)
  It was a cloudy day. I took one last look at my old house and say good-bye to it. I am going to miss Keningau, my friends, the fresh air... We are moving to Kota Kinabalu, the main city in Sabah. My siblings and I are going to new schools. I will be studying in a girls' school, SM ST. Francis Convent. My brother in SM Shan Tao and my sister in SJK (C) Zong Ying. It's our last day in Keningau here.... I don't how the students there will treat me? Are they friendly, kind, loving, cruel, proud or rude? I was very nervous...

( 6th Jan. Year 2010)
  It's my first day of school. I told my dad to send me earlier so I wouldn't get spotted easily that I was new. I was the first to arrived to my class. Then a girl came in, I asked her for an empty seat and to told me. She was friendly, a cute smile and 'cute-size, her name is Velvet. In my new school, our disciplines are more different than the disciplines in Ken Hwa. We need to tie our hair with a black ribbon, girls need to wear another layer of skirt inside (kun) and we don't have to wear a tie around our neck...We even have assembly every day, before we start our assembly, we have to sing patriotic song and then pray. It's a bit weird, but after a while I got used to it.

Now I have friends some are very rude or you can say "kurang-ajar". But most of them are very friendly.
I also have a few friends that I am close with: Alethia, Candy, Dorcas, Gloria, Heather, Shirlyn and Velinda. Let me tell you more about their personality.
 Alethia: Fun, friendly, loving type.
 Candy: Clumsy but kind at heart
 Dorcas: Cute, funny, joyous type
Gloria: shy,kind, love animals
Heather: Like eating, smart
Shirlyn: Good at Science
Velinda: fair an pretty, like animate cartoons and SDO game

No comments: