Monday, May 24, 2010

Yesterday...

Yesterday after church, we went to MC Donald with K, S and a group of youths from our church... All boys...T.T
left me alone...the one n only teen girl...but also including K, my mom and my sis...my girl friends didn't come...'cause S and K normally bring the boys only... :-(
Anyway, we took our breakfast in MC Donald...when we almost finish, my mom told me to sit closer to 'em and told that I felt lonely, sitting alone at the corner there....It's was true...'cause what they talked about, I can't hear from where I sat...so I went closer...and somebody told me to sit next to him....I realize it was G...then my mom said that she will be worry (don't know worry 'bout what, maybe worry...)
Aaarrhhh....so embarrassing...haiz...i know they are just kidding...but don't joke that kind of joke....make me feel hot (red-faced) =.=
After the meal, we plan to watch movie in Suria, the newly open mall...there were only a few shops open.... we went to book tickets to watch movie...they wanted to watch *some kind of action movie*, but I wanted to watch " A Diary Of A Wimpy Kind". And then I don't really know what happen...
But I had a feeling that they are not happy...'cause they didn't get to watch what they want...all well...
After booking the tickets, we went walking around the mall...
Almost 2:40pm, we went to the cinema...it was funny...hope they liked and enjoyed the show....
I don't want them to think that I am like "the boss", 'cause I am pastor's daughter...and get to choose whatever movie I liked...
When the movie was over, while going out from the cinema, my bro said that his money had drop out from his pocket...and it's just not any small amount...it's RM50....
He was very upset... It happen to him lots of time...I hope he will learn his lesson...and never to be careless anymore....

No comments: