Monday, May 31, 2010

Working On Something..........

During this (well, boring, maybe) holiday,
I am working on something useful...
I am writing on a story....~.~ I hope to write as much chapters as I can...
Well, the characters are people in my life....
They are the girls...who is Candy, Dorcas, Emily and me....
The boys are...Amos, Dylan, Goerge, Joel, Richman.....
Just hope I can get as much ideas as I can.....
Hope to finish it after this holiday....

And of course, I will be doing my revision for my PMR...
I need to do lots and lots of revisions to straight As...

I don't know when, but maybe we are going to Ranau..
Hope we can go for this tripe.......
Because, it's sort of last minute thing....
We actually plan to go to a camp site to spend our holidays,
but that didn't turn out ...      ╤ ╤ 

No comments: