Tuesday, June 15, 2010

2 days 1 night with Dorcas...

Last week Aunty Chuan ask me if I want to stay a night in an apartment near a beach. Mom said I could, so we start our journey....
We reached there about 5:30 pm..just to find out that we were not the only group...there were Aunty Chuan's friends too, and some of their children....
We unloaded our begs and stuffs... Meanwhile all the aunties prepared dinner for us....(there wasn't any male)
We yummy steamboat for our dinner...
We finished our dinner, but it seem that the night was still early for us....Aunty Chuan plan to bring us to cinema, but some her friend said that....(don't know what reasons they gave) so lastly the cinema trip was cancel..TT
But we went to the nearby 7Eleven to get some ice-cream and candies....
The night was still early, so Dorcas and I stayed up to talk...We talk about 'Natural Mask', 'The Up-coming Trip To Kundasan' and some gossip about people in the church..haha....

The Next Day

I woke up very early and Aunty Chuan told me to continue my sleep...so I did...
When Dorcas and I woke up, we found out that it was only 8:30am...so early...but we didn't went back to sleep and had our breakfast..
After breakfast, we went to the sea...The water was awsome...it's so clear that you can see what is under the sea...and the beach had an amazing view...
I can't swim but I saw that Dorcas wanted to swim, so I acompany her ('cause she wouldn't swim without me)
After all the swimming and bathing, we went to Lok Kawi Wildlife, it's a zoo...
There were many animals it that zoo. We had a good time..seeing all hte animals...
We went back around 2:30pm...
It's a fun trip with Dorcas....thank God for a good friend...^^

No comments: