Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kundasan Trip

16/06/10 (Wednessda)

I woke up early in the morning, at about 7am to get ready for our trip to Kundasan....
I was very excited because it was my first time going to Kundasan with my friends from church...

(Write in a point form)

8 am: Go to Kui Lin's mom's house
9am: In the car, on the way to Kundasan
11:30am: On the way to Kundasan, we stop by for photo-taking
!2:15pm: Reach hotel, cook Maggi for lunch..
Around 2pm: We go visiting to some places in Kundasan..
(nice...'cause it's cooling, remind me of Cameron)
6pm: Go back to hotel, bath and had steam-boat for dinner
9pm: Play games, prepared by Spencer and Kui Lin...
(Fun^^*)
12:30am: Go to bed
(the boys were very noisy....#@!!$*%@##) SHUT-UP, but didn't dare shout at them..

17/06/10 (Thursday)

7:30am: I woke up
9:30am: Leave for Poring, hot spring
1pm: Leave hot spring and had KFC for lunch, Candy's birthday
3pm: Leave Kundasan to KK
5:30pm: Reach KK...

It's really fun to spend time with my church's friends...
 

2 comments:

^Natsuki^ said...

LOLxx...!! just shout at them lar... i paling hate bising when im trying to sleep (but,usually,i yg bising,i mean not the time i sleep)... diu them,then they will shut-up tu...

ღ LyDia 리디아 ஐ said...

But all r boys worh...
How can I shout??
Malu larh...TT