Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Go to Suria with friends....

We had planed to go to Suria... The newly opened mall...
I went there once with my church friends to watch movie...
So, today is the day we are going to Suria..Yeh!
Velinda came to fetch me at about 11 a.m. Then we met Alethia, Bridget and Selene at Times.
Then we went and wait for Daphne, Reanne and Nicole at the entrance..
When everyone reached Suria, we went window shopping..
After that, we had our lunch in KFC...
Then we planned to play game...while walki8ng half way, Selene said that her phone was missing, so they went back to KFC to search for it, no luck, she can't find her phone...guess someone stole it...
But we still continue our plan to play games...
We spent about an hour there, then we went window shopping for clothes...
Alethia and I wanted to buy the same dresses...but the workers said we cannot try,
'cause it's on offer...What The Heck?? Just b'cause it's on offer, can't we try it, to see if it fits us??
If they would not let us try, so we would not buy!!!!
Then, we went to Suria Foodcourt to have ice-cream...yup...
Alethia and I shared 1 cup...
After that, we went home...^^...
I had a fun time with my friends...
Only that the mall was boring, 'cause many shops were not open yet...=_=    T_T

1 comment:

^Natsuki^ said...

Well,terpaksa :P... XDDD!!