Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I found my long lost buddies.

Dearest readers,

Sorry for the delay of updating my blog. I've been so busy lately.
Well, something interesting happen recently, I found my primary school buddies. We have been separated for 7 long years. Can you imagine it? I went to Thailand when I was 9 years old and didn't keep contact with them. My dad went to Cameron Highlands few weeks ago. I think he met Sharon (my classmate's younger sister, who is also the same age as my brother) and asked her for her FB. Then, I went searching her FB account. Can't believe that I actually found her! Of course, I found her sister too and some of my classmates. They had grown up to be nice-looking boys and girls. We are 16 years old this year! Time flew by so fast. I remember when I used to spend my childhood time with them. I went to church with some of them, they came to my house for party......
My dream came to past. I'm so overwhelm to meet them again although it's just through FB.
Next, I'll persuade my parents and pray to my Father in heaven to allow me to visit them in Cameron.

No comments: