Monday, October 31, 2011

Yes, I can say I'm free now.

Although I can say I've time to do anything I wish but I cannot just waste my time doing my hobbies while neglecting my studies. NO. NO. NO...
We got back our Chemistry Paper2 today. My marks was like *urrghh* what the heck?! How can I possibly get this kind of marks. Those marks are meant to be with the trash, not on my Chemistry Paper! SHOOT! I did extremely bad in this term exam. I was very disappointed with that lousy mark but teacher encouraged me.
She said: " Your marks are not too disappointing after all."
I gave a light smile. You know, that kind of smile when you think it isn't that good but someone tells you that you can do better next time? It was a mixed emotion for me. I was discourage by my marks and here, teacher encouraged me.
Thanks for your encouragement and your support, teacher. I promise I'll do my best next time.
I actually wrote a note at the bottom of my exam paper.
This was what I wrote:
Dear teacher, I know that I'm one of the student that will disappoint you with my low marks. I'm so sorry. I don't know why but I just can't answer these questions. I'll try harder next year. Just give me enough time and one more chance. I know that you had putted in your effort in teaching us but it just can't 'stick' into my mind. I promise you, I'll do better next year. PS: I know I'm not suppose to write this kind of thing here, but I would like to express my thoughts to you and the only way is this.
Teacher's reply went like this:
I do believe hard work and thinking hard will help you do better. Try changing the approach and also the way you think. I am not disappointed with you, I know you had tried your best.
 

No comments: