Friday, October 28, 2011

Nearly 3 weeks of exam

We had our exam for nearly 3 long weeks. Finally, it's soon coming to an end. It was a suffering and totally torturing period for me. Can't blame the people who came out with this idea of having exam anyway. Each day, I burned midnight's oil. Trying my best to study whatever I can. But now, the negative effect shows up. You can see thick, black eye bags are under my 'beautiful' eyes. *blerk*
Anyway, our last day of exam is on Monday. Biology and Chemistry.
I struggled with my Chemistry just now. Yesterday was like a nightmare to me. I don't have any idea where to start my revision. There was too much to study in one night. Well, it's also my fault for not doing my revision earlier on. It's no point to regret now. Just hope and pray that I will at least pass for this subject. *fingers crossed* (tightly)
I didn't put in my full effort in this term exam. Why? I'll tell you why, because much of of questions were leak out. The were some people who did some kind of prediction which was 99.99% true.
(of course, it was not a prediction) Scary huh? This is not call exam any more. We are just lying to ourselves. Well, I know I'm wrong too since I did what others did too. :(
I'll plan my time properly for this up-coming holiday.

Things to plan for:
-Tuition (especially Chemistry)
-DIY
-Girls' Day Out
-Christmas
-Sis's birthday
-Books

Things I NEED to cancel out:
-Long hours spending in front of the computer (only this!)

HA! I'll only have my freedom after Monday and yet, I'm talking about my plan for holiday here.

No comments: