Saturday, November 12, 2011

Luck

Defination of luck: Success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions.
"Good luck!" was what I said to him for his SPM but he answered me confidently, "I do not need luck."
Luck...is it something that can be trusted? Does luck even exist? I truly believe there is this such thing called luck. On the other hand, we cannot trust it all the time.
Take this instantly, some people are so unlucky, they were born with diseases while others are not. Or maybe this, you won in a lucky draw. This shows that you were lucky.
I mean there are luck on this earth right? Just that you cannot fully depends on luck let alone during your examination. In exams, it all depends on your hard-work and effort that you put in. I totally agree with him that he don't need luck in his exam. Maybe wishing someone good luck are only main for those who didn't study at all. Honestly, I don't like others wishing me luck in my examination either but I don't have any idea why did I said that to him. After all he's the smartest student in our school.
Maybe a sentence of encouragement like:  
All the best...
Lucky Clover
God bless...
You can do it...etc. will be fine. 
By the way, we are not suppose to live my luck alone but by our principles and we live for God. 

Blessings of Good Luck
May you be blessed with abundant fortune and luck,
May there never come a time when you have to sulk.
I wish everything always seems to work in your favor,
I wish that you may fulfill all your aims and endeavours.

And when on days you really don't know what to do,
May lady luck keep shinning up bright above you.
Good luck to you.
- poem by wishafriend.com

No comments: