Friday, November 4, 2011

An unfogetable day

It's Friday and guess what? I'm so exhausted and my 'batteries' are flat out-dead. Okay, that's not the point that I want to bring across.
Although I'm tired but today is the happiest day that happened this month and a day to remember.
Remember I told you that we kinda play chit in our exam? Miss Rachel found out about our dishonesty. =(
We confessed our 'sin' to her but not all were willing to do that. Probably they didn't saw the questions.
We were considered as the lucky ones because we were not given demerit marks and we can still register for next year (Form 5). The case was a closed case. No punishment for us except we need to clean those dusty windows which had left untouched for 'thousand' years. (nah..just joking about the years) The windows were extremely dusty. The dust was about 1cm thick! We cleaned the windows patiently despite the dirtiness of it.
My school band held a farewell party for Form 5 students. The Form 4 students were in charged of this party. So after the cleaning, we hurried to 1B. I was in charged in one of the station game. The band members were searching for us, high and low. They really show great team work when they were playing the station game.
After that, we had MacDonald for lunch. Yum...I had Fish-Fillet Burger. Everyone had a smile on their face, laughing away at some jokes, chatting around. Seeing them eating together, made me feel happy. They are my family. They are the ones I spent my time with during the suffering and tough time when we were under the hot sun practicing for hours just to complete our formation. Just watching them, can eventually 'fill' my hungry stomach. I hope this band will always work as one. I pray their spirit wouldn't die off easily to face the path ahead of them though Form 5 students will be leaving soon. I also hope that they had a great time in that party and hope that our seniors would always have a special place for us (the band) in their heart. I wish all Form 5 seniors good luck in their upcoming exam- SPM. All the best! I believe you guys can do it! ;-) 

A special poem just for Shan Tao Band:
Under the hot sun, 
Sweating together for the run.
Facing the battle together, 
That is our motive. 
Never to give in to difficulties,
That is our spirit.
Happy times, 
We shall laugh together.
Sad times, 
We share our sorrow.
No matter what happen,
We shall be one. 

Shan Tao Band is the Best!

No comments: