Thursday, May 19, 2011

EXAMS- NIGHTMARE, sometimes SWEET DREAM...

EXAMS...
What do you think about it?
Is it a NIGHTMARE to you or a SWEET DREAM to you?
I had been sitting for EXAMS ever since the day I start going to school.
It's main aim for having an EXAM is to see how much did a student learn during the class session and to make sure he/ she can cope with the subjects they learnt.
You will have to pay attention in class, pass up your homeworks on time and do lots of exercises
(especially subjects such as MATHS, ADD MATHS or PHYSIC)
This 1st semester, I tell you the truth, I did not study well.
So, it's obvious, it'll be a NIGHTMARE for me when I take my results.
I've got to bear the consequence. It will be a lesson for me.
My PMR EXAMINATION is just like a SWEET DREAM to me, just not as sweet as I thought..
It just reach satisfactory, not what I targeted for..
Anyway, what I want to bring across is:
Study and DO lots of exercises while you can before the EXAM, 
or else you will end up like me- EXAM a NIGHTMARE

No comments: