Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Holidays!

We'll be having a 2 school weeks holidays. It's a very long one.
I'm going to spend my time wisely.
Some of my friends said it's too long and they will 'rust' at home.
If time can be given, I would want some from them. Oh well, this would never happen.
Maybe if a genius create some sort of thing like a time-machine, that would be a totally different story.
For now, there are so many things on my mind.
- although it's a holiday, I'll be having Bible Knowledge class.
- continue my pencil-case business.
- read books
- prepare slide for SM Shan Tao Band Concert which it's on August
- write, count...(homeworks!)
- civic and moral projects!
- go out with friends for movies :D
* There's too many stuffs on my mind till I'm not sure if I miss out anythings

To All My Friends:
I wish you all


HAPPY HOLIDAYS 

Spend your precious time wisely


Sincerely, 
Lydia -XOXO- xD

No comments: