Sunday, May 15, 2011

LIFE is beyond THIS

LIFE is BEYOND than getting good results, earning lots of money, being popular... etc.
LIFE is more about the relationship you have with God, your family members and your friends.
I'm not saying that you should not study or work hard.
It's just that DO NOT force yourself or give yourself too much stress.
If you are good in something than accept it but if you are not, do not force yourself.
I'm in form 4 now, sitting for my exam. The format in upper form is so much more different from lower form.
It's much more difficult. I had so much 'pressure' on my shoulders until one day, I cannot take it anymore and shared with my mom what am I facing now. She prayed for me and told me this:
                              LIFE is BEYOND than getting good results
But you see, human's heart is so cruel. I couldn't understand why people look down on someone who is weak in something. While, not all human beings are like that. 
For example: When someone is weak in his/ her studies, others (normally) look down on that person.
When you go into the society to work, you need to have a stable and high income to make others accept you.     
WHY??!
Sometimes, I feel so tired of this world.
When is Jesus coming back? No one can answer this question, not even the angels in heaven but only The Father knows when. He is our only hope. I'll continue to wait on Him.
One thing for sure, there will be signs before He comes back.
We should prepare ourselves for the end of the world in the future.


                          

No comments: