Wednesday, May 25, 2011

LYDIA, STOP your feelings for HIM!!!

Hey there...
I'm gonna confess something here.
It's been a long time I had a crush on this GUY 
( I need to cross up that word cause, I wanna forget HIM)
I can still live my life happily without him.
I'm gonna control my feelings.
I want to heal this 'love-sick' that's been a disturbance to other essential things in my life.
You see, once I have a crush on a guy, that 'sickness' can stay for a very long time.
The longest is for 2 years but after I didn't keep contact with him anymore,
I start to lose my 'sickness', which is good. :)
Today's teenagers had changed a lot compare to my mom's generation when they were still teenagers.
Maybe I should STOP keeping in touch with HIM and he will be off from my mind in no time.
Good idea... hahahaha...(a little sad laugh)

No comments: